Friday, May 1, 2009

Toothy Kid Photo Contest Results!!!


The Tooth Fairy has made her choices!!!!

I was only going to pick three winners, but the Tooth Fairy demanded that I pick four, as she simply couldn't decide between the two handsome young gents below. (Yeah, boys, be glad your moms took the time to enter your photos!)

Drumroll, puhhhleeaase! Here are our four cute toothless finalists:



Brooke, age 6


"What an expression," gloats the Tooth Fairy.
"Stare too long into those eyeballs, and you'll get bewitched!!"

Says Brooke's mom:
"The tooth was wiggling around in her mouth until she couldn't hold onto it any longer. Seriously, it was ready to go a week before, but she didn't want it to hurt. She was less than thrilled when I was insisting on taking her picture during breakfast."




Alayna, age 6


"Where'd she get the dollar?," grumps the Tooth Fairy.
"Pesky parents! I only deal in quarters!!"

Says Alayna's mom:
"Alayna checked under her pillow 17 times before going to bed, just to make sure the Tooth Fairy’s job would be easy. Her excitement was contagious. ... Drifting out of cozy sleep this morning, I listened with a grin as my toothless early-bird rambled to her Daddy… 'The Tooth Fairy came! She left a dollar, but I don’t know what kind. I’m bettin’ it is a $1 or a $7 because I saw a straight line. Maybe she changed the number when she sprinkled pixie dust on it. I better go check. She flew away, but I heard her, but I didn’t want to look because I didn’t want to scare her off!'”



Samuel, age 7

"I love this guy," gushes the Tooth Fairy.
"He's so proud of the extra hole in his head!!"

Says Samuel's mom:
"Samuel was playing around on the school playground with friends and as things usually do with boys, the playing got a little rough. He accidentally ran into the back of an older kid and knocked his bottom tooth loose. The next day, he tried to bite into an apple at lunch and cried out in pain. The school nurse decided it was time to pull his tooth, so she did it in her office. He was so excited to be the first child (he has a twin sister) to lose a tooth!!"




Cort, age 8


"I love the wide top gap," laughs the Tooth Fairy.
"Great for spitting out watermelon seeds, as I'm sure Cort Riley now knows!"

Says Cort's mom:
"Cort lost the first front tooth in June, and the second one a month later. He lost it while getting ready to go to summer Latchkey, and, as you can see, was very pleased with himself."

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you had a hard time choosing! What a bunch of Cuties!
    Brooke can not wait to get her book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! Thank you so much for including my handsome Samuel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any recent visits by the Tooth Fairy? ;-)

    ReplyDelete